A constantly updating catalogue of resources to explore and better understand Earth Observation themes.
A course dedicated to Copernicus world, by the European Space Agency.
- Copernicus data and services
- Copernicus-based services and applications
- How to develop new Copernicus-based applications.
Online training programs about remote sensing, by NASA
Playlist of video-training about remote sensing and Earth Observation application, by IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society.
Language: English and Spanish
E-learning platform about Earth Observation.
Language: English, German, Spanish, French
Services and products
An overview of the Copernicus thematic services
Automatic cloud-based platform by Planetek Italia, designed to deliver geoinformation services related to:
- urban dynamics
- land use changes
- ground movements (landslides and subsidence)
- utilities networks and infrastructure stability
- new infrastructure and construction sites planning
- burnt areas
- coastal waters quality
- wine production
The Preciso® family consists of geoinformation products, derived from satellite data, designed to provide cognitive frameworks in many application fields.
All of the software and hardware solutions by Hexagon Geospatial, for the analysis and the monitoring of the territory.