What are cookies?
Hereby, in accordance with Articles 13 and 122 of the Italian Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 and the EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 26th, 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), Planetek Italia Srl, headquartered in Bari, Via Massaua 12, Italy, as data controller, informs that on its website there are different kinds of cookies:
- Technical cookies. This website uses two technical cookies. The first one is a session cookie, called MoodleSession. You must allow this cookie in your browser to provide continuity and maintain your login from page to page. When you log out or close the browser this cookie is destroyed (in your browser and on our server). The other cookie, called MOODLEID, remembers your username within the browser. This means that when you return to this site the username field on the login page will already be filled out for you. It is safe to refuse this cookie, but you will need to retype your username every time you log in.
- Profiling Cookies. Profiling cookies are used to present content more suited to you and your interests. Planetek Italy does not use profiling cookies.
- Third-party cookies: Algho. The website uses these technical cookies for the virtual assistant functioning. For more information please read the dedicated documentation.
- Third-party cookies: Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube. The website eolearning.planetek.it uses third parties cookies, useful for a better browsing experience on the site. They are activated only when accessed by the user on Planetek Italia website or when entering the respective services sites. Google Analytics are used exclusively for statistical purposes. These cookies collect aggregate information in order to monitor and analyze the access to all areas of the site. For more details and to disable the saving of them on your terminal, please visit the respective websites:
The personal data contained in the cookie on the site eolearning.planetek.it are not widespread and are treated with automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access or do not comply with the purposes of collection.
The subjects whose data processed enjoy the rights provided for in
Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and the EU Regulation
2016/679 of April 26th, 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR)
that can exercise at any time by writing to the email address "privacy @
planetek.it", or at the office the Holder.
How they work and how you can delete cookies?
The operating modes and options to limit or block cookies, can be adjusted by changing the settings on your Internet browser. The majority of Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically, but the user can change these settings to block cookies or to be alerted whenever cookies are sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies and for this purpose it is necessary to refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of your browser to learn how to adjust or change the settings of the same. The user is enabled, in fact, to change the default configuration and disable cookies, by setting the security level higher.
Below is the path to follow in order to manage cookies by the following browsers:
- Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/enable-cookies-6b018d22-1d24-...
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-s...
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-p...
If the user uses different devices to each other to see and access the sites (for example, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), Must ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect your cookie preferences. To remove cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet you should refer to the user manual of the device.